- Home Search
- Assistance in obtaining a pre-qualification or pre-approval letter
- Assistance in obtaining financing quotes
- Making a schedule for showings
- Representing the buyer in Co-Broke transactions
- Assistance in negotiating an offer
- Assistance during the overall process up to closing
- Taking care of all the marketing and promotion of the home
- Showing the home to prospect tenants
- Qualifying prospect tenants
- Preparing the rental contract and negotiating the terms of the lease
- Representing the landlord or tenant in Co-Broke transactions
- Performing an initial walk-thru inspection with landlord and/or tenant
- Initial property assessment and interview with homeowners to learn about their own situation and expectations: each individual case is different: from legal/title situations to pre-foreclosure and under water properties, we will make sure to offer our best advice and discuss with the prospect sellers their available options.
- Preparation of a CMA (competitive market analysis taking into consideration both the most recent comparable sales as well as competing listings in subject property neighborhood).
- Advising the prospect seller on ways to enhance the marketability of the home
- Taking care of all the marketing and promotion: we invest thousands of dollars every year in marketing our listings. As members of the National Association of Realtors, we promote our listings through the MLS. Marketing efforts may include, depending on the type of property, sending emails, flyers and texts to non-MLS members, making Open Houses, installing a yard sign, and networking with other brokers and agents.
- Showing the home to qualified prospect buyers: we can Install a lockbox or keep a copy of the keys to the property: we are covered with an up to $2 Million General Liability policy.
- Marketing progress updates – on a routinely basis, we will let the seller know about the progress of the sale: prospect buyer comments, number of showings, and our recommendations to achieve a sale.
- Representing the seller in Co-Broke transactions
- Assisting the seller in the negotiation of an offer
- Assistance during the overall process up to closing, including but not limited to, coordination of , appraisals, home inspection; follow-up on the loan approval process.
- Assistance in finding a new home