- Home Finding
- Assistance in getting pre-qualified or pre-approved for a loan.
- Assistance in obtaining financing quotes and best terns on the market.
- Coordinating showings.
- Representing the buyer in "Co-Broke" transactions.
- Assistance in negotiating an offer.
- Assistance in the process through closing.
- Marketing of your property for rent until it gets rented
- Showing your property to prospect tenants
- Prospect tenant qualification
- Preparation of the lease agreement and assistance in the negotiation of its terms.
- Representing the landlord or tenant in "Co-Broke" transactions.
- Conducting an initial inspection before the tenant moves-in.
- We conduct an initial assessment of the property and interview with all sellers as to know more about their situation and their expectations on the home sale. Every case is different: issues arise from legal/title situations to underwater properties or in pre-foreclosure stage. We will give you our best advise and will discuss with you your available options.
- We prepare a Competitive Market Analysis or CMA where the prospect seller will be able to see how his or her property compares against the latest comparable sales or the competing listings in the area. The CMA will also include an analysis on demand/supply of homes and will provide the seller with a suggested listing price and a most likely sales price.
- We advise the sellers on basic improvements that can be done in order to enhance the property marketability.
- We take care of all marketing and promotion for the home; every year we invest thousands of dollars just in marketing fees and memberships. As members of the National Association of Realtors we promote our exclusive listings in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), system by which the information of your property is shared with all Realtors in Puerto Rico and in the mainland US. Marketing efforts may include, depending on the type of property, sending emails, flyers, text messages to non-Realtor brokers and agents, hosting Open Houses, installing yard signs or sharing your property information with other real estate industry professionals.
- Showing the property to prequalified prospect buyers. If property is vacant or you don't live on it we will typically install a lockbox or will keep a set of keys as to facilitate showings. We have a general liability insurance policy with a limit of up to $2Million.
- Will share with sellers a routinely update on the status of the home sale, showings, prospect buyer comments and more.
- Representing the seller in "Co-Broke" transactions.
- Assistance in the negotiation of offers.
- Assistance in the overall process through closing, including, but not limited to, assistance in appraiser or home inspector visits, sharing information with attorneys and lender, etc.
- Assistance in the search of a new home.
OUR MOST RECENT STATISTICS:
- EIGHTY-FIVE PERCENT (85%) OF OUR EXCLUSIVE LISTINGS ARE SOLD
- AVERAGE LIST-TO-SALE PRICE RATIO OF NINETY-FIVE PERCENT (95%)
- MEDIAN DAYS ON MARKET FOR OUR SOLD LISTINGS IS JUST TWENTY-FIVE (25) DAYS
- AVERAGE DAYS ON MARKET FOR OUR SOLD LISTINGS IS LESS THAN TWO (2) MONTHS: FORTY-SEVEN (47) DAYS
- OVER $20 Million IN CLOSED TRANSACTIONS - combined years 2018 & 2019
- MEDIAN SALES PRICE OF $260,000